MFT Challenge Disc 2.0 – the digital balance board
+ MFT Bodyteamwork App with Feedback Function
+ MFT Balance Sensor Bluetooth
The MFT Challenge Disc 2.0 analyses the one- and two-legged balance ability and becomes a trainer with the app, where training/therapy programmes and training games lead to success. Now with the new MFT Bodyteamwork App! For ambitious athletes and in physiotherapy.
Latest technology: the MFT Challenge Disc 2.0 contains motion sensors with a Bluetooth module for wireless communication with an iOS, MAC OS, Android, Amazon OS or Windows mobile device or notebook. It recognises how well the movements can be balanced, how the balance can be maintained and gives a training recommendation at which level the training should be started. The patented movement mechanism enables athletes, seniors and children to achieve a coordinated training level. Constant feedback motivates to further training and gives control over the training progress.
Special features of the MFT Bodyteamwork App for the Challenge Disc 2.0:
- Normal values for double-leg and single-leg coordination/balance test.
- Single-leg coordination/balance test with evaluation of the laterality of the left leg versus the right leg
- Saving of test and training results in a score list
- Print out the test results
- Sending the test results by e-mail or via AirDrop
- Saving the test results as a PDF in iCloud etc.
- Double-leg and single-leg training and therapy programmes
- Double-leg and single-leg training games
- Compatible with Windows, Android, Amazon OS and Apple.
Areas of application
Sports, and performance centres, physiotherapy, home training, personal training, fitness studio, rehabilitation centre.
Performance improvement in sports, health training (healthy back, healthy joints), balance training, coordination training, preservation of freedom of movement, fall prevention training.
10 – 30 minutes daily.
Athletes, fitness conscious people, children, seniors
- Performance enhancement
- Strengthens your back
- Keeps your joints healthy
- Provides more concentration and creativity
The app/software is based on 4 pillars:
- Standardised coordination test
- Training programmes
- Training games
- Test evaluations
MFT branded goods – top quality guaranteed!
Developed together with renowned therapists and training institutes and produced exclusively in EU countries.