The MFT Challenge Disc 2.0 in the new Nature Line variant – the sustainable digital balance board.
+ Environmentally friendly materials from the EU – ecological & sustainable!
+ MFT Bodyteamwork App with feedback function
+ MFT Balance Sensor Bluetooth
The MFT Challenge Disc 2.0 Nature analyses the balance ability and becomes a trainer with the Bodyteamwork app.
Training programmes, therapy programmes and training games lead you to success. Ideal for environmentally conscious athletes and in physiotherapy.
A sustainable training device – the best for fitness and the environment
- Recycled & renewable raw materials from the EU
- Use of solar power in production
- Lower CO2 footprint through regionality and short transport routes
The raw materials come exclusively from the EU. There are fewer CO2 emissions due to shorter transport routes and solar power is used for the production of our boards here in Austria. The natural cardboard and packaging material is used without the addition of colour printing and plastic film, is recyclable and licensed with the Green Dot.
MFT Challenge Disc 2.0 Nature + Bodyteamwork App
The integrated motion sensors with a Bluetooth module in the Challenge Disc 2.0 Nature communicate wirelessly with the MFT Bodyteamwork app on smartphones, tablets and notebooks (Apple, Android, AmazonOS and Windows are supported). The app recognizes how well the movements can be balanced, how the balance can be maintained and gives a training recommendation as to which level the training should start with. The patented movement mechanism enables athletes, seniors and children to achieve a coordinated training level. Constant feedback motivates to further training and gives control over the training progress.
Healthy joints, healthy back, performance improvement, preservation of mobility.
The digital coordination training device with a test and training app and training games.
Athletes, fitness & health conscious people, children and seniors.
Recommended training intensity
10-30 minutes a day
Special features of the MFT Bodyteamwork App
- Standard values for double-leg and single-leg coordination/balance test
- Single-leg coordination/balance test evaluating left leg versus right leg laterality
- Saving the test and training results in a score list
- Print out the test results
- Send test results via e-mail or AirDrop
- Saving the test results as PDF in iCloud, etc.
- Double-leg and single-leg training and therapy programmes
- Double-leg and single-leg training games
- Compatible with Windows, Android, AmazonOS and Apple iOS/macOS
The app/software is based on these 4 pillars:
- Normalized coordination test
- Training programmes
- Training games
- Test evaluations
Software download & supportApp / Software download Support